We are happy to advise that both domestic and international orders are still being processed as usual. However, due to the current COVID-19 situation, please note the following changes to our service:
- All domestic orders are shipped via Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm. Royal Mail has advised that their guaranteed delivery for Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm will change to by 9pm the next working day, and no signature will be required upon receipt of delivery
- For Royal Mail's full coronavirus update, click here
- We have amended our cut-off time or orders being dispatched on the same day to 12 midday
- All international orders are shipped via DHL Express Worldwide. There are a few countries that contain areas where it is not possible for DHL to make deliveries. For a full list of affected areas, please click here
- Due to surcharges added to all DHL Express rates, we are increasing our flat rate international shipping fee to £25, which will go in to effect midnight Monday 20th April. Please note that most international orders now cost us over £30 to ship, so you will still be saving an average of £5 on shipping costs.
- We understand that for many of our customers the current international shipping fee is simply not affordable, which is why we are working to introduce Royal Mail International Tracked service before the end of June, which will allow for weight-based shipping rates.
To read our full COVID-19 statement to customers, please click here.
Be healthy, stay safe, and treat yourselves well!