Recipe Gluten Free, Dairy free, Coconut Flour Pancakes with CBD infused Maple Syrup
- Prep 15 minutes Cooking 15 minutes
- Servings: 12 pancakes
- 2 mixing bowls
- Large frying pan
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs. Add the coconut /dairy alternative milk, honey/stevia), and vanilla extract until combined.
- In the second mixing bowl, add the coconut flour, baking soda and salt. Mix all together on high until there are no more lumps
- Let the mixture sit for 10 minutes before cooking.
- Get your pan on a medium heat and grease with coconut oil. Pour 2-3 tablespoons of batter and spread them out into circular shapes about the size of a cookie. Once bubbles form on the top layer of your pancakes they are ready to flip. On the flip side cook for about 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. Keep an eye on the heat settings and adjust accordingly.
- Serve with CBD infused, maple syrup and have a great pancake day!