VISCOSITY Extract Modifieris the original odourless diluent made with a blend of botanically derived extracts.
Viscosity is the only extract modifier comprised of terpenes found natively in cannabis. Viscosity allows you to gently control the flavour and flow rate of your premium distillates. The terpenes combine smoothly with your oil and are formulated to minimise the impact to flavour and aroma while maintaining product potency. Viscosity is not a thickening nor cutting agent.
INGREDIENTS: Phytol, Beta-Caryophyllene, D-Limonene, Farnesol and Nerolidol
Itdoes notcontain PG, VG, PEG, MCT, Coconut oil or Vitamin E Acetate.
NOT to be used with CBD isolate products. CBD will recrystallise and separate.
VISCOSITY Extract Modifier enables you to turn winterised extracts into the perfect flowing oil. This natural, organic, solution is everything you need to streamline production. VISCOSITY combines smoothly with extracts without separation, and will stay blended without additional additives, emulsifiers, or complicated processes.
Flavourless Odourless 100% Organic Terpenes No PG No VG No PEG No MCT No Coconut Oil Liquify your extracts Perfect consistency Standardise dosing Increase clarity
Instructions for Use
1) Warm the extract until it is fully liquid (100°C)
2) Add 0.1g – 0.3g of VISCOSITY Extract Modifier per 1g of oil
3) For additional flavour and effects, add 0.1 – 0.2g of True Terpene Profiles per 1g of oil
4) Mix well with either a magnetic mixer, stainless steel lab tool, or other mixer
5) Allow to return to room temperature and check thickness by tilting the glass container and watching the oil run
If the oil is too thick:
Add 0.1g of VISCOSITY Extract Modifier per 1g of oil